Tested by five-time Dakar Rally champion Marc Coma, the Racer Supermatic Jersey and Pant combo from Alpinestars is designed for off-road riding. Which means, whether it’s motocross, single-track or enduro, this gear is meant to keep the rider cool and comfortable. To be sure, the pant features extensive lightweight and ventilated mesh with stretch panel inserts and a rear stretch panel insert to provide increased comfort and flexibility.
Other features include:
- Poly-fabric construction is lightweight, moisture-wicking and durable
- Cut longer in the rear area for compatibility with MX pants
- Microfibre stretch collar neck construction for fit
- Fade-resistant sublimated graphics
- Fitted wrist cuffs
- Available in sizes S-2XL
- Durable poly-fabric/nylon construction that is PU-coated for strength and durability.
- Pre-curved, ergonomic leg construction for improved performance
- Heavy nylon reinforcement on the seat area and inner leg panels for abrasion resistance
- Leather-reinforced inner-leg panels for heat resistance, grip and comfort
- Innovative 3D knee construction and hidden expansion panel designed to accommodate knee protectors
- 3D injection molded rubber logos
- Durable front zipper with snap front closure and dual waist adjustment pull-tabs
- Convenient interior hip pocket for key/coin storage
- Available in U.S. pant sizes 28-40
For more information and to purchase, visit Parts Canada.