Honda - it’s time you feel the excitement!
IT’S TIME YOU FEEL THE EXCITEMENT!
The Honda Rush of Red Sales Event is on now.
It’s the perfect time to find the ATV or SxS of your dreams with low weekly payments and 5.49 % financing for 60 months. Begin your adventure —visit your local Honda dealer today!
Valid on select new (not previously registered) Honda ATV and Side-By-Side models obtained from a participating authorized Honda dealer in Canada between May 1, 2019 – June 30, 2019.
The TRX420 Rancher - Modest size, bold personality
- Rugged design - Durable bodywork offers excellent mud and debris protection. Full-length synthetic lower skidplate with integrated front brush guard provides extra protection against damage from rocks, sticks or other obstacles.
- Tough transmission - Rugged five-speed transmission with foot shifter and automatic clutch lets you precisely choose the gear you need. Super-heavy-duty automatic clutch with low-rpm engagement provides excellent drivability and towing capacity.
- Efficient engine - Rugged liquid-cooled 420 cc longitudinally mounted engine allows direct driveshaft alignment to both front and rear wheels for maximum drivetrain efficiency. Programmed Fuel Injection (PGM-FI) system improves power delivery and throttle response, and increases fuel efficiency for extended range.
- Adjustable suspension - Adjustable spring preload featured on all shocks allows suspension tuning to match varying loads and riding conditions. Double-cradle steel frame developed with Computer Aided Engineering features increased stiffness for even more precise handling and a smoother ride.
- Intuitive display - Full-function instrumentation gives the dash a modern look while providing information at a glance. There’s even a Maintenance Minder system that notifies when it’s time for service.
- Quiet operation - Stainless-steel exhaust system includes a USDA- qualified spark arrester/muffler designed for quiet operation without servicing for long-lasting performance.
- Powerful towing - Heavy-duty trailer hitch with 385 kg (848 lbs.) towing capacity.
2019 Pioneer 500 - Adventures anywhere
- Bold look - Attractive, rugged bodywork gives the Pioneer 500 an aggressive, functional look. The easily removable hood and seat cushions also help simplify maintenance.
- Trail ready - Because it’s physically smaller with a smaller wheelbase, narrower 50 in. width and tighter turning circle than typical side-by-sides, the Pioneer 500 can go more places.
- Durable construction - A strong steel chassis is designed to help the Pioneer 500 remain stable in rough going, and its heavy duty construction will help it stand up to rough punishment on the job site or recreational trail.
- Improved handling & comfort - The independent front and rear suspension systems, with dual-rated springs, provide a comfortable, controlled ride over all types of terrain.
- Dynamic control - With 149 mm (5.9 in.) of travel on all wheels, plus 215 mm (8.5 in.) of ground clearance, the Pioneer 500 can negotiate difficult terrain with ease. And the suspension is tuned for a fun, sporty ride.
- Roomy seating - Roomy cab and bench seat are designed for a comfortable fit for two. Automotive-type 3-point Emergency Locking Retractor (ELR) seat belts and stout Occupant Protection Structure help to keep driver and passenger secure. For added safety, a speed limiter prevents travel faster than 24 km/h if it detects that a seat belt isn’t being worn.
- Cargo capacity - Large, flat cargo area with ATV-style rack offers numerous tie-down points for maximum load versatility and can carry 203 kg (450 lb.) of gear.
- Towing ability - Heavy-duty receiver-style hitch lets you tow up to 450 kg (1,000 lb.).
- Efficient power - The Pioneer 500’s liquid-cooled endgine is mounted longitudinally. By orienting the crankshaft front to back in the chassis, the flow of power is straight to the wheels without any right angle detours, reducing powertrain friction and putting more grunt to the ground.
- Selkirk >> Westside Honda of Selkirk