Location: Edmonton, Alberta, at the Edmonton Expo Centre
Dates: October 13 and 14, 2023
Friday: 3 p.m. to 8 p.m.
Saturday: 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Western Canada’s largest show of its kind delivers the ultimate event for all your riding needs, including sleds, ATVs, UTVs, side-by-sides, e-bikes, motorcycles, gear and accessories. Edmonton has been host to this event for over four decades and has a proven track record of success. New for 2023 is the first annual “Show & Shine.” Display the sled/ATV/UTV/side-by-side that you’re the most proud of.
- The new line-up of 2024 sleds, including the debut of the new Can-Am
- Deals on gear, accessories, sled decks, trailers, and apparel
- ASA Seminar stage will spotlight Avalanche Canada and Brett Turcotte
- Wild TV’s video wall will have programming all day long
- Pro Rider Clinics outline tips and DIY clinics from professionals
- Sled wraps and custom graphics
- Stoked Mountain Mystery Sled contest—enter to win