The new 2021 Arctic Cat side-by-sides are here.
The 2021 Arctic Cat Wildcat XX. Built to handle boldly, corner ruthlessly and dominate the most extreme terrain. — Photo courtesy Arctic Cat
A side-by-side ready to take on dirt, dunes, mud and rocks with 130HP and suspension technology rooted in off-road racing.
- Premium FOX® 2.5 PODIUM QS3 Shocks with Bottom-Out Control
- 998cc 3-Cylinder Naturally Aspirated EFI Engine with 130 HP
- 18 Inches of Front and Rear Travel
- 2WD/4WD with 4WD Lock
14-inch Ground Clearance
The 2021 Arctic Cat Prowler Pro. Quiet Strength Starts Here. Hear what you’ve been missing on the job and the hunt. — Photo courtesy Arctic Cat
Loaded with a whisper-quiet 50HP engine, tons of storage space and more than 50 custom and easy-to-install accessories.
- 3-Passenger Bench Seating
- Whisper-Quiet 812cc 3-Cylinder EFI Engine
- 17.95 cu-ft of Storage
- 2000-lb Towing Capacity
- 1000-lb Capacity Cargo Box with Tilt
- Standard Accessories: Hard Roof, 4500-lb Winch, HD Front Bumper
The 2021 Arctic Cat Prowler 500. All-Purpose. All Day Long. Versatile enough to shoulder a full workload and an end-of-day trail ride. — Photo courtesy Arctic Cat
Space for everything you need, power to haul it and an efficient engine to keep you going strong.
- Class-Leading Enclosed Storage
- 443cc Liquid Cooled Single Cylinder EFI Engine
- Front and Rear Double A-Arm Suspension
- 1500-lb Towing Capacity
- 500-lb Rear Cargo Capacity