Why should you join a local ATV club?
Here are the Top 10 reasons to join your local ATV club:
1. Have FUN, socialize and meet new people who enjoy ATV adventures, creating lifelong memories and friendships in the process.
2. Learn from local experts and become more knowledgeable about exceptional rides closeby. The guidance club members give along the trail is generally more specialized and advanced than a basic riding course can offer.
3. Have a voice to protect riding areas and add your experience to OHV issues. Be active in your community by bringing your unique skills to make a difference.
4. Receive member discounts at select suppliers and insurance, such as 30% off ATV insurance as an ATVBC member.
5. Travel through Canada’s backcountry to see amazing sights.
6. Build your confidence in your riding abilities and knowledge of the sport of ATVing. You will learn a lot about quads and side-by-sides by talking with fellow club members.
7. Participate in local club events and big special events around Western Canada.
8. Get your hands dirty, building and maintaining trails for future generations.
9. Find your niche. Every club and riding group has its own style. There's no one-size-fits-all approach.
10. Access exclusive trails only available to club members, such as ATVBC’s Vancouver Island Mosaic lands and the hugely popular North Island 1000.
ATVING RESOURCES IN WESTERN CANADA:
Each Western Canadian province has an ATV club that represents its community. If you’re looking to find the ATV club closest to you, start with your provincial organization.
ATVBC: Quad Riders ATV Association of BC - 41 clubs to choose from
AOHVA: Alberta Off-Highway Vehicle Association - 19 clubs to choose from
SATVA: Saskatchewan All Terrain Vehicle Association - 5 clubs to choose from
ATVMB: ATV Association of Manitoba - 8 clubs to choose from